1 Ballinger Road Budeirm QLD 4556
Owners downsizing - Price heavily reduced for immediate sale! Submit all offers
This strong architectural statement, designed by famed Australian architect James Birrell. is a residence defined by its openness. Soaring ceilings, a spatially extravagant floorplan and the careful choice of materials make this home the very embodiment of refinement and style. Featuring sleek curvature in a pursuit of a remarkable vision, this home is a contemporary interpretation of highly crafted modernism. However, the beauty is not solely contained within its walls. The unique vista takes in both the gorgeous Sunshine Coast coastline and the glory of the Glasshouse Mountains, with floor to ceiling windows, granting your family uninterrupted views. If you’re searching for a timeless residence that embraces its spectacular, “on-top” positioning, look no further than 4 Carol Court, Buderim.
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Lavish master suite with ensuite, private deck and ocean views
- Unique and exquisite kitchen, dining and curved living area
- Architecturally designed by James Birrell
- Granite kitchen features quality appliances, integrated dishwasher and large pantry
- 3 elegant bathrooms
- Separate living areas provide space to spread out
- In-built sauna
- Double lock up garage
- Several fantastic alfresco areas with coastal vistas
- 862m² of prime “on-top” Buderim land
- 2 minutes to local shops
- 12 minutes to Mooloolaba beaches
- Schools within 4-minute drive
In an enviable location, 4 Carol Court is set to please those seeking a bespoke home within easy access to all that Buderim offers. One of the intangibles here is the fun and warmth you’ll create in this family home.
Call Wayne Sweet at Stoke Realty on 0426 184 886 to organise your inspection today.
**Disclaimer: Stoke Realty have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.