1 Ballinger Road Budeirm QLD 4556
Welcome to a realm of unparalleled luxury and refinement, where the heart, the head, and the home come together to create an exceptional living experience. Nestled on over an acre of pristine land with tranquil views of the surrounding bushland, this property is a true masterpiece of grand living!
Step into a world of opulence and elegance, where every detail is crafted to perfection. The heart of this home is evident from the moment you pass through the custom-made double front doors, greeted by a grand foyer adorned with a sparkling chandelier and soaring ceilings. The contemporary style sets the tone for a lavish living experience, exuding warmth, and sophistication.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living modern home with office
- Double garage, carport and an additional shed for two more vehicles and workshop
- High-end kitchen, with generous walk-in pantry and premium appliances
- Luxurious 9ft square set ceilings
- 5 star energy efficiency
- 13kw solar system with large 18kw hours of battery backup
- Elegant bar with wine fridge
- Well-appointed study offers a dedicated work space
- Media room with high end projector and screen
- Powder room for your guests
- Master bedroom features dual walk-in robes
- Ensuite to master boasting a floating double vanity, king-sized shower with double rain shower heads
- Resort-style magnesium pool, embraced by glass fencing
- Outdoor deck for alfresco living with traditional sauna
- Separate Studio
- Full security system
- Established fruit trees and vegetable gardens
- 45,000L underground water tank as well as Bore water
- Short drive to the award-winning Mooloolaba Beach
- Easy access to the M1 ensures seamless connectivity to surrounding areas
- Rent Valuation - $1,100 - $1,200 per week could be achieved in the current market
The home showcases four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a double garage, a powder room, a study, a media room, ample storage, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a security system and a separate laundry with exterior access.
Upon entering through custom-made double front doors, you are greeted by a grand foyer with dramatically high ceilings, contributing to a contemporary style that draws you in to this family home with a central, fully enclosed courtyard with bifolds into the living space, that adds to the serene lifestyle this property offers.
The main living area is spacious and of high-end quality with pitched ceilings to add to the grandeur of the space, whilst providing a comfortable and stylish space for relaxation and gatherings. The open-plan living area seamlessly connects to the outdoor space, creating an excellent environment for entertaining. Stacking doors lead to a back deck overlooking the surrounding bushland and a swimming pool with glass fencing, with its picturesque view and a touch of paradise.
The kitchen is a standout feature with stone benchtops, a gas stove, undermount sink, matte black tapware, pendant lighting, a generous walk-in pantry, a wine cellar, and a large island bench with seating space. It is equipped to handle cooking for both small and large groups with ease.
The master bedroom is a luxurious retreat with his and her walk-in robes and a private ensuite. The ensuite features a floating double vanity, a king-sized shower with shower niche and double rainwater shower heads. The elegant matte black tapware adds to the luxury feel of your private space.
The property is positioned on a spacious 4,232m2 block, offering a peaceful and tranquil setting amidst nature. Despite this seclusion, this property provides quick access to the freeway, with the famous white sands of Mooloolaba Beach also only being a short drive away, providing the best of both worlds for potential residents.
This property embodies the true essence of luxury living, sophistication and functionality with a connection to nature and its surroundings. From the stunning kitchen, a chef's dream, to the seamless indoor-outdoor flow, creating a haven for entertaining and relaxation, every aspect has been meticulously designed for your utmost comfort making it a highly desirable property for those seeking a luxurious lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to embrace a life of luxury. Schedule a viewing today and experience the epitome of grand living!
Disclaimer: Stoke Realty have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes
Pool - Inground