1 Ballinger Road Budeirm QLD 4556
Welcome home to a property that encapsulates the spirit of Buderim's cherished community. Discover the perfect blend of comfort, style, and convenience in this remarkable single-level haven located in a highly sought after pocket of Buderim. The heart of the home boasts an open-plan layout, seamlessly connecting the living, dining, and kitchen areas. But it's not just the indoor spaces that impress. The outdoor entertaining area, complete with a free-standing alfresco living setup with pizza oven, invites you to host gatherings, celebrate special occasions, or simply enjoy the tranquillity of the outdoors - all waiting for you at 30 Andriana Drive. Your new chapter begins here.
- 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master with walk in robe, plus double wardrobe and renovated ensuite
- Bathrooms feature rain water shower heads, quality fixtures and feature vanities
- Main bathroom includes separate wc and freestanding bath, granite top vanity
- Quality fittings and fixtures utilised throughout the home
- Central kitchen, renovated with granite benchtops, feature pendant lights
- Dining area with timber bi folds flowing to alfresco area
- Loads of storage inside and outside the home
- Security screens, aluminum plantation shutters and hybrid timber flooring through
home, bedrooms carpeted
- Year round second living room in the outdoor entertainment zone
- Gorgeous wood fire pizza oven
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Spacious 867 sqm level block
- Fully fenced yard with established easy-care gardens
- Caravan parking sorted with side access; garden shed
- Double lockup garage with drive through access for the boat or trailer
- Rent Valuation - $850 per week could be achieved in the current market
Step inside to be greeted by spacious, light-filled interiors that have been thoughtfully designed with your family's needs in mind. The heart of the home boasts a beautifully updated kitchen with granite bench tops, double fridge space, feature light pendants and seamlessly flows into open dining and living areas.
Hosting friends and family is a breeze as the dining room effortlessly transition to the outdoor entertaining area via the timber bi-fold doors, where alfresco living becomes a way of life. Unwind in your very own oasis, while the enclosed yard provides a safe haven for children and pets to play freely and adds a sense of ease to your daily routine. The double-car garage provides ample space for your vehicles, or those extracurricular toys with its drive through access.
Convenience takes centre stage in this prime Buderim location. Proximity to renowned schools including Matthew Flinders Anglican College just 1.1km away, Chancellor State School and University of the Sunshine Coast 3.5kms away, means a stress-free school run, not to mention the Ballinger Park Sports Complex for those after school activities. The charming village of Buderim beckons, being just 1.5km away, offering its array of cafes, boutiques, the famous Buderim Tavern with its extensive views, and all the amenities this village has to offer. Whether you're looking for a leisurely stroll or a quick shopping trip, everything is just a stone's throw away.
Your sanctuary awaits at 30 Andriana Drive, Buderim. Don't miss your chance to experience the epitome of quality, easy care single-level living, surrounded by all the comforts and conveniences you desire. Make this house your forever home and elevate your lifestyle to new heights. Don’t miss the inspection and take the first step toward making your dream a reality.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Built In Robes