1 Ballinger Road Budeirm QLD 4556
As you step into the welcoming foyer, the raked ceilings instantly create a spacious and airy atmosphere, setting the tone for what's to come. This home will captivate you… it is perfectly designed for family living and has been meticulously maintained.
This newly renovated modern home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms will exceed expectations. Presents better than new! The perfectly positioned, salt-water pool that creates a feature both inside and out, while the private low-maintenance gardens with a tranquil rainforest backdrop, complete with playhouse, sandpit and slide complete your family home.
- King-sized master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Built-in wardrobes in each bedroom.
- Two separate living areas, both overlooking the pool.
- Main living complete with a cosy fireplace.
- Luxurious kitchen with induction cooktop, stone benchtops, feature window as splashback.
- Ceiling fans and Air-conditioning.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Covered patio for alfresco style dining and entertaining.
- Large and functional separate laundry.
- 35,000-litre saltwater pool.
- 6.63kw Solar system.
- Dual side access provides the option to store a caravan, boat, trailer, or all three on-site plus a two-car remote lock-up garage with internal access.
- Crim-safe security screens.
- Two garden sheds make it easy to access pool equipment, garden tools and toys.
- Beautiful, quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood, nearby playground and park.
- Premium Buderim location, minutes to prestigious private schools, Sunshine Coast University, shops, beaches and the charming Buderim Village.
- Rental Valuation - $1,000 - $1,100 per week could be achieved in the current market.
Sitting on a generous 702 square meter flat block, every detail of this single-level home has been thoughtfully designed to maximise an easy and practical living lifestyle. Tasteful neutral decor throughout means you can simply move in, make it your own and start enjoying your new home.
The kitchen, living and dining areas are perfectly designed overlooking the tranquil gardens and pool area. Giving you peace of mind to keep an eye on the kid’s playing whilst entertaining both inside and out.
Enjoy the main living area in front of a crackling fireplace which opens out into a grand patio – perfect for entertaining all year round.
All the hard work has been done for you; simply move in and enjoy the privilege and pleasure of living in Rainforest Sanctuary. If you're looking for a high-quality home in a sought-after location, don't miss the opportunity to inspect this property today.
*For interested buyers unable to physically inspect the home, a 3D walkthrough is available on request.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Built In Robes
Open Fire Place
Pool - Inground